These printed labels are made from a white or clear monomeric calendared PVC material with a clear PVC over-laminate to further protect your design from scuffs, scratches and UV rays. The durable waterproof vinyl will withstand moisture for prolonged periods and can be wiped clean. These labels can be written on with a fine-tip permanent pen or ball point pen.
- Surface Finish: gloss
- Gauge: 170 micron
- Available Adhesive: permanent solvent based acrylic
- Application Temperature: +5Â°C to +60Â°C
- Service Temperature: -30Â°C to +110Â°C
- Perceived Tack: medium
Durability & Safety
- Fire Rating: class B - BS EN 13501-1:2007
- External weathering: 7 years
Not recommended for low energy surfaces such as Polypropylene, Polyethylene and ABS. If you require labels that can stick to these materials, please view our Hi-Tack vinyl range with extra permanent adhesive.