Personalised coffee labels
The humble cup of coffee is one of the most beloved beverages across the world. A coffee bean starts as a seed before making its fascinating journey through planting, harvesting, processing, milling, tasting, roasting, grinding then packaging, this is where we enter into the fold.
Personalised, printed coffee labels and stickers to be applied to your coffee bags, cups, and tins are our specialities. We can customise the shape of your label in any of our waterproof materials to ensure it gets noticed once on display. Alternatively, our cost-effective uncoated paper template range will look the part for a natural, hand-made identity.
Things to remember to include on your coffee label are:
- Brand Logo - Make it stand out, loud and proud.
- Bean Flavour/Blend - Adapt your label artwork to compliment the blend, for example, use dark colours for a dark roast coffee label.
- Origin of Bean - Your customers are interested to know the backstory of the bean in the bag.
- Coffee Certification Logo - Display the logo to inform your product was produced by people working together in harmony. For example; Rainforest Alliance
- Your Brand Values & Story - Tell your story. Your love and passion for producing coffee.
All of our materials will allow for hand-written roast dates on the printed coffee label if required. We can send you a free sample pack, allowing you to try our most popular materials on your packaging before you place your order. You can see our high-quality printing first hand, and you won't be disappointed.
Do you need more than one design printing? If so, use our multiple design service, which is super easy and saves you money! For example; you may have a total quantity of 1000 labels you require split equally or in varying amounts between your Arabica, Robusta, Liberica and Excelsa coffee types. As long as the size, shape and material are the same, you're good to go.
Together we will make your printed coffee labels as fresh as your newest roast!
Coffee bag label sizes - Most popular
- 250gsm Bag FRONT Label - 94mm x 140mm - Template Size
- 250gsm Bag FRONT Label - A6 Portrait - 105mm x 148mm - A-Sizes
- 250gsm Bag BACK Label - 96mm x 92mm - Template Size
- 250gsm Bag BACK Label - 90mm x 90mm - Template Size
Please choose the custom option if you require an exact size or shape.
Many coffee bag and tin sizes differ, so please ensure your product will accommodate these label sizes.
Coffee product labelling
There are several legends about who first had the idea of roasting the beans then drinking the resulting beverage from the coffee shrub. One account puts the story in 9th century Ethiopia where a goatherd observed his animals after eating the raw berries. While another attributes it to a cave-dwelling exile in Yemen.
Whoever had the idea first, a cup or mug of coffee has become one of the most popular drinks in the world so it's not surprising that there's so much innovation in the sector with new coffee products coming out on a daily basis. From coffee bags to coffee machine shots and everything in between, companies are competing for their market share.
Coffee packaging is an important part of the overall look and feel of the product, so many companies try various techniques to stay ahead of their rivals. Ethical coffee production with sustainable packaging is a popular USP (Unique Selling Proposition) that is used possibly in conjunction with a vintage feel to the sticker.