Made from a white removable monomeric calendered PVC material. The waterproof vinyl will withstand moisture, it is suitable for application to high energy surfaces such as steel and glass. Can be removed cleanly for up to 6 months after application. Can be written on with a fine-tip permanent pen or ball point pen.
- Surface Finish: gloss
- Gauge: 70 micron
- Available Adhesive: removable clear solvent free acrylic
- Application Temperature: +10'C to +60'C
- Service Temperature: -30'C to +110'C
- Perceived Tack: low
Durability & Safety
- Fire Rating: class B. BS EN 13501-1:2007
- External weathering: 1 year
Not recommended for low energy surfaces such as Polypropylene, Polyethylene and ABS. If you require labels that can stick to these materials, please view our Hi-Tack vinyl range with extra permanent adhesive.