These correction labels are made from a white monomeric calendered PVC material. The durable waterproof vinyl will withstand moisture for prolonged periods. Can be written on with a fine-tip permanent pen or ball point pen.
- Surface Finish: gloss or matt
- Gauge: 100 micron
- Available Adhesive: permanent solvent based acrylic
- Application Temperature: +5'C to +60'C
- Service Temperature: -30'C to +110'C
- Perceived Tack: medium
Durability & Safety
- Fire Rating: self-extinguishing - the fire rating is a function of the substrate
- External weathering: 4 years
Not recommended for low energy surfaces such as Polypropylene, Polyethylene and ABS. If you require labels that can stick to these materials, please view our Hi-Tack vinyl range with extra permanent adhesive.