Oval Correction Paper
Correction paper labels and stickers
Our correction paper labels or cover-up stickers are great if you've made an error on your printed literature that you need covering up. Also known as opaque labels and block-out labels, they're great for anything that needs re-labelling as the opaque material ensures complete block out from anything underneath the correction paper label. Available in many shapes and sizes.
Mistakes can be inevitable and even if you’re infallible things change, so it’s useful to have a fallback solution ready if you need it. Cover up any mistakes or old information without the need to reprint anything and reducing the financial cost that would entail.
Adhesives and finishes
Available in a permanent adhesive with an opaque blue or grey backing. The uncoated finish can be written on with a ballpoint pen. Our correction paper label templates have 2mm radius corners as standard but can be square cut individually if required. All paper labels are digitally printed in high-quality CMYK and are finished to be as imperceptible as possible, blending in almost seamlessly with your book, letter or another medium.
Usage of cover-up labels
Need to cover the old address with the new on your printed letterheads or brochures, or maybe you need to over-label existing information such as product descriptions, foreign languages, ingredients and barcodes? Correction paper sticky labels are perfect for this.
Correction to invitations are also a common use, whether you’ve changed your mind about something for your wedding or need to change the venue of a party at the last minute or the band cancelled on you for a different gathering an invitation change need not be prohibitively expensive but a breeze.
If you need a more robust label to cover anything or you need a custom shape or size then try our vinyl range that can be found via our waterproof correction stickers page.
Correction labels product specification
Often rectangular, they are made from a high bulk 90gsm wood-free uncoated paper. Excellent smoothness achieving quality printed results. A dark grey or blue coating under adhesive to give high opacity, the ‘block-out’ effect. Mainly used to cover errors in printed literature.
Please note: The label surface will appear with a blue or grey hue rather than a vibrant white appearance. A non-waterproof material, however, it will resist small amounts of water and moisture. As they are made of paper, they can be written on with a ballpoint pen, pencil, felt-tip or almost any writing implement if you need to make further amendments.
- Surface Finish: Uncoated
- Material Thickness: 90gsm
- Available Adhesive: Permanent
- Application Temperature: +5°C to +60°C
- Service Temperature: -20°C to +100°C
We aim to print, finish and dispatch all orders within 48 hours of PDF proof approval. Your next day delivery has already been included in your price, so there will be no surprises at checkout.
This covers delivery to any UK mainland address, we also give you a 1 hour delivery window via text or email, so you don’t have to wait in all day for your order to arrive, we know how frustrating this can be.
If you are not delighted with your correction paper labels then neither are we, check out the Handy Promise.
Why use Handy Labels?
- Trust - we are a trusted sticker manufacturer and every order comes with our Handy Promise
- No hidden extras - high quality stickers at an affordable price with VAT & delivery included
- Large selections of shapes, sizes and materials
- Huge material range to suit all budgets and uses
- Minimum order quantity of just 25 labels
- Buy stickers online quickly and easily with our simple-to-use online ordering system
- Fast, helpful customer service
- Rapid sticker and label turnaround times
- Trackable order delivery service
- Great quality and value for money
- FREE label and sticker sample service
- Handy Rewards loyalty benefits
- UK based with all work produced in-house
- Pay by Credit/Debit Cards, Paypal, Cheque, BACS
- Unique environmentally friendly policy
- Rated EXCELLENT 5 Stars by our customers