Made from a clear monomeric calendared PVC material. The waterproof vinyl will withstand moisture for prolonged periods. Can be written on with a fine-tip permanent pen.
- Surface Finish: gloss & matt
- Gauge: 70 micron
- Available Adhesive: permanent clear solvent based acrylic with UV inhibitors
- Application Temperature: +10°C to +60°C
- Service Temperature: -30°C to +110°C
- Perceived Tack: medium
Durability & Safety
- Fire Rating: class B - BS EN 13501-1:2007
- External weathering: 4 years
Not recommended for low energy surfaces such as Polypropylene, Polyethylene and ABS. If you require labels that can stick to these materials, please view our Hi-Tack vinyl range with extra permanent adhesive.