Some people love wrapping Christmas presents and spend time getting all the folds right and the edges neat. These people revel in the tradition and see it as part of the festive process. Other people find wrapping gifts a chore and would prefer not to bother, they see it as a necessary but tedious part of the overall experience.
Whichever camp you’re in, personalised stickers or labels can help, they can be a labour saving device or a way your gifts can be made extra special.
Either smother the thing in colourful paper as best you can be bothered with and nail the whole ensemble together with a couple of well-placed stickers with all the information anyone needs pre-printed on them. Or lovingly fold pristine right angles and expertly guillotined edges and finish the masterpiece with a tasteful label with a delightful picture and message that will be the highlight of anyone’s day.
Printing Your Designs
There are two ways you can create personalised Christmas stickers - there’s printing the artwork off at home either on a pre-cut sheet and fit your designs to the shape or cutting the desired shape out yourself. The other way is to get us to do it, this way you’ll get perfect prints in your requested shape with no need to fiddle about cutting your shapes out or lining them up with a pre-cut shape.
In today’s environmentally conscious world, some people like to reuse there wrapping paper. We can even supply our stickers with removable adhesive so you can send a Christmas message and do your bit to help secure the planet’s future.
Designing Your Stickers
When deciding what to put on the label, there are many choices. There’s the obvious snowmen, Santa’s, robins and angels or there’s always a family photo or one of the dog/other pets. You can also avoid images altogether and go for a message, poignant quotation or, if you really have to, a bad Christmas joke. Here are a few ideas:
- It was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
- Love the giver more than the gift.
- What did the stamp say to the Christmas card? Stick with me and we'll go places!
- As a child, I loved the taste of fresh, white snow. After trying some yellow snow first, I found the white snow to be much, much better.
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite.
- May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.
- The one thing women don’t want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband.
Whatever you write or stick on your presents, have a good Christmas and a happy new year, from the Handy Labels team.